FIVB World Championship 2017

Sunday 16 March 2014

Tournament Calendar Luxembourg Season 2014 online !!

On the internet page of the FLVB, the tournament calendar will be soon be online, but as the beginning of the tournament season is only 2 months away, I wanted to publish the calendar as soon as possible on this blog.
Big thanks to Norma to have collected nearly all the dates for the 2014 season and to share them with me (of course I will return you the favor).
One tournament is still not confirmed - the one of the VC Bonnevoie, normally in beginning of july, and then I also want to check the date of the 12th august for the tournament in Steinfort as the 12th august is not on a weekend.
Some more tournaments will be added as soon as I have notice of them - here in Luxembourg or in the french, german or belgian borderregion of Luxembourg.
So just keep an eye at the calendar page during the next weeks.
See you on the beach !!

No comments:

Post a Comment